Mori is a variant name of Moriel, which means “God is my Teacher”. The journey of Mori first started with Mitzi from the Philippines, who quit her corporate job in a bid to discover her calling and destiny.
For 3 years, Mitzi had read a chapter of the bible daily, journaling down the lessons learnt in her notebook. Later on, Rachel and Louisa from Singapore joined her on this journey.
Come listen to Mitzi, Rachel and Louisa, who will speak about their bible journaling process, comprising of:
- How journaling in the form of Psalms can be used as a conversational platform to connect and draw near to God
- How to make meditating spark joy in your spiritual life, without damaging your bible (and wallet!)
- Prophetic Art 101: Exploring and navigating the realm of prophetic art through the leading of the Holy Spirit for edification
- How to merge the practicalities of spiritual lifestyle into Bible journaling – charting the progress of prayers, fasting, ministry life cycle, blessings, and even sermon reflections
- How journaling helps you to stay focused on biblical hope, and how it speaks life over God’s promises to you
If you’ve always wanted to know how to use Bible journaling as a conversational platform to connect with God, this workshop is for you! Learn to meditate on His promises and reatively chart your spiritual journey with God, while drawing closer to Him.
Dates & Time: Saturday, 17th & 24th August, 4pm - 6pm
Venue: Far East Plaza, 14 Scotts Rd, arts@work #01-70, S(228213)
Cost: $15 per person